This policy describes how they Brawo use the personal data of users
In accordance with the obligations arising from national and Community legislation for the protection of personal data, this site protects and respects the confidentiality of visitors and users.
CONSENT TO THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
For “processing of personal data” is meant: recording, file, organization, retrieving, selection, extraction, comparison, processing, use, modification, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction, or the mix of two or more operations.
The processing of personal data, in addition to purposes related, instrumental necessary in providing the service, is designed to:
- Collect nameless data and information in order to verify the proper operation of the site and carry out investigations concerning the degree of user satisfaction in relation to the offered services
- None of this information is related to the user of the site and does not in any way allow the identification
- collect data and information in order to protect the security of the site ( spam filters, firewall, virus detecting) and of users
- Data are recorded automatically, and may also include personal information ( Ip address) that could be used in accordance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or harm to others or prejudicial activities that constitute an offense.
These Are never used for the identification of the user profile and are periodically canceled.
- communicate the data to third party that perform necessary functions to the operation of the service, in particular for the supply of paid services, you must send your tax submission and billing address to services and connected partners.
- collect personal data and information in general non user preferences; send information and commercial offers, including third; advertising and informative material; make commercial communications including interactive; to carry out direct sales or placement of products_services; elaborate studies statistics on sales, customers and other information and possibly, communicate the same to third parties; transfer to third parties the collected and processed data for business purposes including the sale or attempted sale, or for all legal, commercial and/or statistical purposes
These Data, which may include the IP and other identification data, are used in order to allow third party to send through this site to user’s browser,ads related to users’ interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising messages. These ads may be presented other advertising circuit sites ( remarketing or retargeting).
The Data processing is done through automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data,to ensure their safety as well as confidentiality.
As Many websites, present site also uses the log file in which are stored in automated information collected during customer visits. The information collected in these files may be as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Type of browser
- Parameters Of the device used to connect to the site
- Name Of the Internet service provider
- Date and time of visit
- Web page (referral) and output of the visitor
- Possibly,the number of clicks
These Data are used to analyze user trends, administer the site, track user behavior and collect demographic data. These Are not related in any way to user identity.
The site may collect data in the event of voluntary use services by users, such as services of comments, of communication, ( chat, modules for contacts, and sending email) purchasing services (shopping card). These data can be:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Residence address
- VAT number and/or tax code
- Branch and company
- Symbol (avatar)
- Social profiles
- Geographical location
The provision of data is optional, but without conferring some services may not be supplied.
Fiscal dataarea required in order to use the provided services for a fee and billing.
The data collected from the site are kept at the headquarters of the data controller fortimer required by applicable law and treated by employees and/or third parties appointed by the latter which carry out those activities under his direct supervision and responsibility.
The data collected from the site will not be provided to third parties, unless there is a legitimate demand on the part of judicial authority and only in cases provided by law. The data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a service requested by the user or for safety checks performance site optimization. Announcements Posted on this site are provided under agreement swiththird enterprises using data collected directly (our site acts as a mere intermediary). These data don’t contain name, address, email address or telephone number and these data are used to provide advertisements about goods and customer services. For More information about these services, please read the information provided by other companies, in which are appropriate options to disable the collection of information by these companies.
You can find information on the following web pages:
- Googleadvertising circuit: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook advertising circuit: http://facebook.com/about/privacy
This website uses the following categories of cookie:
- Session cookies are essential to be able to distinguish the connected user and are useful to prevent a required functionality that can be provided to the wrong user as well as for security purposes to prevent attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal information and last only for the current session, that is,until you close the browser or until the supply of the service. Consent is not needed.
- Functionality cookie are strictly necessary for the use of the site,
related to a user’s request (Login). They don’t need consent.
- Analytics cookie are used to check the proper functioning of the website and the correct user’s behavior in order to optimize the site.
- Cookie profiling and remarketing set, are used only by different organizations from the holder of this site to gather information about the behavior and users’ interests and in order to provide personalized advertising.
Web beacons, clear GIF, page tags e web bug
They are particular technologies similar to cookies that enable advertising channels to collect users’ information and data related to their online behavior in order to address personalized advertising. It isn’t possible to disable these technologies but cookies disabling will limit the functionality of these technologies.
You can find Instructions for disabling cookies, and for the eventual elimination of cookies your device already, from the following Web pages:
Windows Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7//Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265ation
You can find more information about cookiesand how tomanage themat the websitewww.aboutcookies.org .
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site acts as an intermediary also for third-party cookies (as buttons for social networks), used in order to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to improve the use of the site.
- Google Analytics cookie: Google Analytic is an analysis tool of Google that collects browsing anonymous data through the use performance cookies, in order to examine the use of the site by users, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other information, including the number of visited pages. Google can also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if such third parties treat information for Google. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Google Maps: It is a Google service that offers street maps and location for urban enterprises. Setcookie On the pages of the service can collect data on the number and user's behavior.
- DoubleClick DART cookie: It's set by Google toplace tailoredadsto users’ interestsonthissite.
The data sent to Google will be deposited with the Google servers in the United States. For more information on the use of data and their treatment from Google, please read:
For more information the use on the use of data and their treatment from Google, please read this page: http://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The user can selectively disable the action GoogleAnalytics installing the components provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
To Disable The Collection of data from Google Analytics , please consult the following link:
The user can disable Doubleclick Dart Cookie from the following page: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
Remarketing and Custom Audience: it is set to public personalized announcements in according to user’s interests. Some advertising partners of Facebook too can use cookie and similar technologies to find users.
Transmitted dates to Facebook are registered at Facebook server in U.S.A. For more information on the use ofdataand their treatmentfrom Facebook, please read the information at the following web address: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
For more information on the use and finality of cookies from Facebook, please read the information at the following web address: http://facebook.com/help/cookies/update
The user can disable the action of Facebook Remarketing at the following web page of Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (link informativa cookie https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter )
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv (link informativa cookie https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
Google+ http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (link informative cookie http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/).
Transfer of data to countries outside the EU
This site mayshar some of the datacollect with facilities located outside the European Union. The transfer is authorized by specific decisions of the European Union And The Authority for the protection of personal data. http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-internazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi There is no needfurther consent.
This site uses users’ data in a lawful and proper way, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by computers. The treatment is done by computer with organizational procedures strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of officers involved in the organization of the site, or external workers may have access to data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legals, system administrators) or third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies.
Under Article 7 of Decree Of 30 June 2003 n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, theuser hasthe right toobject, in wholeorin part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing and he can :
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him
- know its origin
- receive its intelligible communication
- have information about the terms and purpose of the processing
- require updating, rectification, integration, cancellation,anonymous transformation or blocking of data in violation ofthe law, including those no longer needed for the continuation of the purposes for which it was collected
- exercise all the rights that are recognized by the applicable provisions of law
Requests should be addressed to the data controller.
Owner, manager and officers of processing
Owner and manager of processing under the law is::
Brawo, based in Via XXV Aprile, 36 - 25050 Pian Camuno (Brescia) Italy at email , or address specified.
Officers of processing is:
Luciano Risi, contact at mail .