Product monitoring and measurement
To ensure fulfillment of customer’s requirements, BRAWO has put in place adequate resources, as far as infrastructure and staff is concerned, to effectively monitor the product and process. In particular:
- Defining the requirements for the performances and tolerances with reference to drawings, standards, technical specifications, contract terms, and expected requirements for mandatory laws and regulations.
- Developing control plans and evaluating the strengths and the critical features of the production process.
- Executing, monitoring and measuring in the incoming phase and production stage by means of self-inspection performed by the trained production workers and before the shipment is sent to the customer.
- Utilizing appropriate monitoring and measuring equipment, always on the cutting edge and adequate to the high level of quality expected by BRAWO’s customers.
Among the main ones:
- Zeiss coordinate measuring machines, located in the laboratory room and in the production department
- Walter and Zeiss optical measurement machines
- 2 D laser measurement system
- 3-D optical scanner
- Stereo Microscopes and stereo viewers
- Roughness tester
- Profile projectors
- Hardness measuring equipment (Vickers, Rockwell, Brinell)
- Infrared pyrometers
- Fluorescent penetrating liquids plant
- Q.Das statistical software
BRAWO can realize many types of analysis and technological tests, through the aid of external qualified and accredited laboratories.